- Publicly launched, I Live for Trans Education: A Youth Toolkit
- Conducted interactive workshops in 3 locations and collected 7 interviews in 4 days during our New England Tour.
- Planned 4 media production workshops for trans community in Chicago
- Created 2014 Magical Creatures Calendar featuring artwork from trans artists, including dates of historic trans events and a full schedule of trans gatherings across the country, as a fundraiser for the oral history project.
- Created I Live for Trans Education: A Youth ToolKit that combined original mini documentaries and lesson plans for youth leaders, teachers, and community leaders to stimulate discussion about issues impacting the trans community
- Toured the North East with popular education workshops and a dozen interviews
- Co-hosted three skillshares in collaboration with trans community organizations in Chicago
- Participated in local Trans Day of Remembrance events and made a video that received over 700 views!
- Launched our own zine distro with over 40 titles by trans authors
- Created 2013 Post-apocalyptic Survival Calendar featuring artwork from trans artists, including dates of historic trans events and a full schedule of trans gatherings across the country, as a fundraiser for the project.
- Hosted Trans and Gender Non-conforming Intergenerational Storyshare at Allied Media Conference (Detroit, MI)
- Collaborated with About Face Youth Theater to lead a showing and discussion of TOH interviews
- Taught 3 popular education workshops and created a multimedia installation during a two-month Residency at University of Illinois Chicago
- Contributed original interview material to Digest Magazine
- Published Compton’s Cafeteria Riot poster in Celebrate People’s History series
- Won our first grant, the Critical Fierceness Grant
- Launched a website that allows users to upload video, audio and written stories
- Showed preview of Community in Transition: 40 years of Struggle in Hooker-Dunham Theater (Brattleboro, VT) during Pride Festival
- Debuted Community in Transition: 40 year of Struggle at Translating Identities Conference (University of Vermont)
- Installed Community in Transition: 40 year of Struggle in Drury Gallery (Marlboro College)
- Hosted “Trans and Talking Back”, an interactive workshop at Marlboro College
- André Pérez founded the Trans Oral History Project
- Interviewed 7 transgender community leaders in Massachusetts and New York
- Participated in official documentation of New England Trans Pride during planning and on the day of the event
Thank you to all the volunteers who helped make all of this possible!